Saturday 11 May 2013

Been a few weeks since I last ranted and a few things have happened that I won't bore you with the details but I've learnt a lot, I learnt that if you really want to be in love that you'll find people who will take advantage of you, I learnt that I've been neither lucky or unlucky in love as I've had two fairly happy long term relationships and lately have had some weird kinda fuck ups but I know now that it's ok to be single and it's ok to not be in love!! I'm tres happy being on my own right now, that doesn't mean that there have been moments and guys that have made me see potential in them but I know now that if you can be happy on your own you'll be happier in general and not willing to put up with shit just cuz you don't want to be on your own,  I'm blessed and glad to have learnt this at such a young age, watching bridesmaids repeatedly makes me realise I am still young and I've got a lot of growing within myself to do and when I get there... Maybe someone will come along... If they don't? Meh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment